Shop

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Songbird Prima Birdcage Mini Album

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

     I am sooo ready for spring and I wanted to create something that calls Spring LOL so I made this Chipboard Mini Album that I received from Thepiecebypiece Etsy store.  She has some beautiful chipboard mini albums and trims that totally match this paper collection "Songbird" by Prima.  I love this paper because is very Vintage Shabby Chic hehe :) One of my favorite things to collect are birdcages so I had so much fun making this mini album.  Let me know what you think and please check out Thepiecebypiece Etsy store!

Hugs
Juliana















1 comment:

  1. Wow sweetie this bird cage album is absolutely gorgeous! I love all of the sweet details that you've used. I watched your video as well and it's totally amazing inside and out.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete