Shop

Friday, January 6, 2012

Vintage Shabby Chic Storage Organizer

Hey Ladies!!

     I wanted to share with you my latest project.... I altered a plain plastic storage organizer and made it pretty Vintage Shabby Chic to store some of my embellishments.  The paper collection I used is the Prima Romantique and the trims are from KarlaS001 Etsy Store she also has this paper collection available as  a kit and is super gorgeous!!!  I hope you like it and it inspires you! Its a great way to alter and decorate your scrappy space! :) I have a video below if you want to see more details.

Thank you for stopping by!

Juliana ~ ILuvVintageScrap





7 comments:

  1. Very Pretty, I love it.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Juliana. Just watched the video on your and Annies mini swap. Both of your creations were gorgeous and I really loved the mini you made for her. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shabby chic storage organizer..love the way it turned out.
    tfs
    hhugs,annie^0^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the inspiration! I just picked up something similar and you're right - it's ugly! Now hopefully I can make my pretty just like yours! Aloha, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've inspired me to create my own box tonight. Thank you! I'm loving it and now want to do all my little boxes! I spray painted the plastic (ugly yellow) with suede spray paint and then decorated it with the paper, then lace, stickers and goodies and had a great time, thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a transformation! From ugly to unique :)

    ReplyDelete