Shop

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Shabby Chic Cuckoo Clock

Hey Everyone, 

    Wanted to share with you some exciting news.  I am not part of the Iamroses Design Team and I am so thrilled so I am very excited to share with you my first Design Team Project for I am Roses.  I had so much fun altering this Cuckoo Clock by Kaiser Craft.  I really needed a clock for my craft studio so I used these gorgeous flowers with all of my favorite colors.  This clock turned out very Shabby Chic.  Below you will find the links of the Iamroses products that I used.  My favorite flowers so far are the R-77  and the beautiful flower sprays.  

Thank you for stopping by & all of your support! 

Hugs

Juliana ~ ILuvVintageScrap 








Please be sure to check out Iamroses on Youtube 
and our Challenge Blog 


Iamroses Products: 


Other Products: 
Kaiser Craft Cuckoo Clock
Pearl Trim - KarlaS001
Trims
Pearls
Birds
Moss 



4 comments:

  1. Juliana this turned out gorgeous girl. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argee with Shannin..This is to die for GORGEOUS!!love it..
    tfs
    hugs,annie^0^

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always your work blows me away, you do everything with love and it show. gorgeous job... Congrats on the I AM ROSES DT.. You will do amazing things for them.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZA! This is absolutely STUNNING! Great job on this project!!! I love the trim that you used on the top of the clocks edge & all of your oh so pretty flowers! GORGEOUS PROJECT, Sweetie! My 1st visit to your blog... & I will defiitely be visiting again. I found you through the very talented, Shannin who is on my design team! TFS!

    INKY HUGS!

    Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete