Shop

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Walking in the Winter Wonderland - Tilda Card

Hey Everyone,

   It's been awhile since I made a card and I wanted to create a very wintery Christmas card.  I got my inspiration from this beautiful image.  Magnolia-cious Highlights design team challenged us to create something with one of the images and I choose this one.


I used Christmas Tilda Stamp and beautiful flowers and embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The flowers, laces and embellishments are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I used a lot of texture to create the effect that Tilda is walking on the snow through the woods.  I colored her with copics and added Stickles on the fern.  She looks so adorable with the fern.  Love how this card turned out and I hope you like it too :) 

Thank you for stopping by!! 
Juliana 







 

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Juliana, I love the texture and how you've created a scene for Tilda, Delightful card
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you created this card!!!! The design is stunning!!!!! Wow excellent work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. i love the colurs and the lace is wonderful.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.. I love all the snow..TFS Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frost effect you have achieved is delightful. I especially like how you have colored the background of Tilda, looks amazing. Stunning card!
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the snow with the color you chose. This card is so my style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winter wonderland indeed! This is gorgeous!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. An iced confection - so gorgeous and I love snow! One extremely beautiful card!!!!!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful. Love all the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! this is BEAUTIFUL.....I love all of the snowy details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card! The snow looks awesome

    ReplyDelete